Consumer ATM servicer LocalCoinATM announces it has added support for Litecoin to its growing network of ATM machines throughout Ontario.
The company operates five ATM machines throughout greater Toronto area with plans to add a sixth location in the near future. The Company’s current Toronto locations include:
- Toronto – Hasty Market – 161 Church Street, Toronto
- Etobicoke – Hasty Market 2240 Lake Shore Blvd W #103, Etobicoke
- Brampton – Hasty Market – 4525 Ebenezer Rd, Brampton
- Vaughan – Burrito Squad – 9699 Jane St #28, Maple
- Markham – Initium Cafe – 8241 Woodbine Ave #6, Markham
According to CoinATMRadar, there are now over 62 digital currency ATM machines available to consumers throughout the Toronto area operated by four different companies.
InstaCoin is the largest, with 16 locations throughout the Toronto area and 44 total locations throughout Canada.
The ATM machines allow consumers to purchase digital currencies including Bitcoin and now Litecoin. Fees for each transaction range between 5-10% on average.